LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular May 17, 2026 #46,702 Tender_n_Crispy said: Oh, I have one That is a complete money pit. I bought it cheap, then, I had to gut the whole thing. Old termite damage, water damage, broken joists, broken plumbing, old wiring. Almost ready to just sell it. Click to expand... You’ve just described the one I’m working on! Lol
Tender_n_Crispy said: Oh, I have one That is a complete money pit. I bought it cheap, then, I had to gut the whole thing. Old termite damage, water damage, broken joists, broken plumbing, old wiring. Almost ready to just sell it. Click to expand... You’ve just described the one I’m working on! Lol
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular May 17, 2026 #46,703 Time to wind down before going to sleep. Trying to anyway. I usually can't before a trip
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular May 17, 2026 #46,704 Watching reviews of Blumhouse movie Imaginary... thanks @Fildo66
ericx Resident FCN Regular May 17, 2026 #46,705 Disturbing the rhythms of the threads and listen to some music.
Loverofnight Active Member FCN Regular May 17, 2026 #46,706 Listening to Bebe Stockwell under a throw considering some gentle relief
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular May 17, 2026 #46,707 Last three bracing pieces https://streamable.com/f2er9j
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular May 17, 2026 #46,708 I think I'm done
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular May 17, 2026 #46,709 Old rotten (well over 10yrs old, treated with sealant) vs. new, only heat/char-treated:
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular May 18, 2026 #46,710 Look how happy the ramp is in his nook
Busty_Nerd The Thicc Admin Staff member FCN Regular May 18, 2026 #46,711 Obsessing over Eurovision and going to bed soon
Simonsaysxxx503 Resident FCN Regular May 18, 2026 #46,714 Getting into work, get the week going! Last week before vacation!
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular May 18, 2026 #46,715 Waiting for laundry to get dry
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular May 18, 2026 #46,716 Taking a bath before... roadtrip! Vacation time
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular May 18, 2026 #46,717 VelvetReverie said: Taking a bath before... roadtrip! Vacation time Click to expand... Enjoy
ericx Resident FCN Regular May 18, 2026 #46,718 VelvetReverie said: Taking a bath before... roadtrip! Vacation time Click to expand... Have a good trip!
VelvetReverie said: Taking a bath before... roadtrip! Vacation time Click to expand... Have a good trip!