VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 1, 2026 #47,085 Waiting for my new PC to copy over my Lightroom catalog. Oof 114GB
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 2, 2026 #47,087 Simonsaysxxx503 said: Till vacation! Click to expand... I hope you are sipping on those mimosas and enjoying yourself.
Simonsaysxxx503 said: Till vacation! Click to expand... I hope you are sipping on those mimosas and enjoying yourself.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 2, 2026 #47,089 BaileyXcX said: Click to expand... putting on your ️s s?
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jun 2, 2026 #47,093 Sat craving coffee but not allowed to drink any caffeine until I’ve had my scan this afternoon …so I’m sulking with a glass of water lol
Sat craving coffee but not allowed to drink any caffeine until I’ve had my scan this afternoon …so I’m sulking with a glass of water lol
Simonsaysxxx503 Resident FCN Regular Jun 2, 2026 #47,094 ConsciousNobody said: I hope you are sipping on those mimosas and enjoying yourself. Click to expand... Been relaxing and enjoying life!
ConsciousNobody said: I hope you are sipping on those mimosas and enjoying yourself. Click to expand... Been relaxing and enjoying life!
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jun 2, 2026 #47,095 Amelia24 said: Sat craving coffee but not allowed to drink any caffeine until I’ve had my scan this afternoon …so I’m sulking with a glass of water lol Click to expand... Good luck and hope you get your coffee soon
Amelia24 said: Sat craving coffee but not allowed to drink any caffeine until I’ve had my scan this afternoon …so I’m sulking with a glass of water lol Click to expand... Good luck and hope you get your coffee soon
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jun 2, 2026 #47,096 ericx said: Good luck and hope you get your coffee soon Click to expand... Thanks Eric …think I will eat some coffee beans to celebrate later lol
ericx said: Good luck and hope you get your coffee soon Click to expand... Thanks Eric …think I will eat some coffee beans to celebrate later lol
Nekojanai Resident FCN Regular Jun 2, 2026 #47,098 I just got back from my walk and now I can collapse on the sofa.
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Jun 2, 2026 #47,099 BunnyBeeHope said: At the beach. With no sun Click to expand... So no bikini pics then?
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Jun 2, 2026 #47,100 BunnyBeeHope said: At the beach. With no sun Click to expand... "There is no bad weather, just bad clothing" (I don't always agree admittingly - i hope.you enjoy nevertheless)
BunnyBeeHope said: At the beach. With no sun Click to expand... "There is no bad weather, just bad clothing" (I don't always agree admittingly - i hope.you enjoy nevertheless)