Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #47,821 ericx said: Taking some time off from duty work for a while to be free and do what I want to do! Click to expand... I understand this reference I think
ericx said: Taking some time off from duty work for a while to be free and do what I want to do! Click to expand... I understand this reference I think
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #47,822 Amberrlicious said: I understand this reference I think Click to expand... I think you do. And I am happy to actually be able to most of the time.
Amberrlicious said: I understand this reference I think Click to expand... I think you do. And I am happy to actually be able to most of the time.
PsychoholicSlag 🚬🪴🗿 FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #47,825 Attempting work. Not going great. Too distracted. Feel really off today. Just have to power through.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #47,826 Watching an anti-MLM YouTube video by Hannah Alonzo and posting here.
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jul 1, 2026 #47,827 Swe decent but no chance. A half glass of a red wine and some tv-serie…
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 1, 2026 #47,828 Watching the storm roll in through the window while knowing I have to go out in it in 30mins.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 1, 2026 #47,831 I love Hope so much I dint even now how to say it I think about her all the time and I can’t believe she loves me too I’m so lucky
I love Hope so much I dint even now how to say it I think about her all the time and I can’t believe she loves me too I’m so lucky
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Jul 1, 2026 #47,833 Drinking coffee, preparing to go to my mom's for breakfast.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 1, 2026 #47,835 Doing this. VelvetReverie said: Waking up, still in bed. Click to expand...
Vonjonbovi Resident FCN Regular Jul 1, 2026 #47,836 Having coffee and listening to the waves at the beach.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 1, 2026 #47,839 Almost 2 hours.. still glued, I should move. Yes that. Okay I will.