BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 7, 2026 #44,783 playing a little bingo not a lotta bingo just a little bingo
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 7, 2026 #44,784 Waiting for the cleaners to finish up so I can start working
Rocco99 Resident FCN Regular Jan 7, 2026 #44,785 Bailey94 said: playing a little bingo not a lotta bingo just a little bingo Click to expand... Not again I couldn't stop laugh last time
Bailey94 said: playing a little bingo not a lotta bingo just a little bingo Click to expand... Not again I couldn't stop laugh last time
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jan 7, 2026 #44,786 Finishing off toast before leaving to do that thing called work …yuck
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 7, 2026 #44,787 Wondering why I get up early for a chat here before work when there’s nobody here lately
E Egyptian_bull New Member Jan 7, 2026 #44,789 Amberrlicious said: Wondering why I get up early for a chat here before work when there’s nobody here lately Click to expand... Well i am here if u wanna chat tho
Amberrlicious said: Wondering why I get up early for a chat here before work when there’s nobody here lately Click to expand... Well i am here if u wanna chat tho
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 7, 2026 #44,790 Egyptian_bull said: Well i am here if u wanna chat tho Click to expand... No thank you
Rocco99 Resident FCN Regular Jan 7, 2026 #44,791 Egyptian_bull said: Well i am here if u wanna chat tho Click to expand... Wrong team mate
Rocco99 Resident FCN Regular Jan 7, 2026 #44,792 I mean I could have gone with wrong equipment instead lol
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #44,798 Drinking coffee and watching the news
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #44,800 Amberrlicious said: Wising it was the weekend Click to expand... Soon enough