BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #44,921 MorellaGoddessofLeather said: Having coffee and playing wow and hanging here. Click to expand... World of Warcraft?
MorellaGoddessofLeather said: Having coffee and playing wow and hanging here. Click to expand... World of Warcraft?
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #44,922 BunnyBeeHope said: World of Warcraft? Click to expand... Yes! Woot! For the Horde!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #44,924 Maddiemoiselle said: Spoiler: Caution: filth🤭 Click to expand... Greetings
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #44,925 Watching football That soccer for you Americans
Simonsaysxxx503 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #44,926 MorellaGoddessofLeather said: Yes! Woot! For the Horde! Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #44,927 Amberrlicious said: Watching football That soccer for you Americans Click to expand... The one reason I dislike working Saturdays
Amberrlicious said: Watching football That soccer for you Americans Click to expand... The one reason I dislike working Saturdays
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #44,928 LeiaSkywalker said: The one reason I dislike working Saturdays Click to expand... I might start working weekends again
LeiaSkywalker said: The one reason I dislike working Saturdays Click to expand... I might start working weekends again
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #44,929 Amberrlicious said: I might start working weekends again Click to expand... Oh Utd just scored though!!
Amberrlicious said: I might start working weekends again Click to expand... Oh Utd just scored though!!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #44,930 LeiaSkywalker said: Oh Utd just scored though!! Click to expand... Should be about 3 up
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #44,932 Amberrlicious said: Will probably lose 4-1 Click to expand... Tbf, you usually do ok against City.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #44,933 LeiaSkywalker said: Tbf, you usually do ok against City. Click to expand... Been the better side. Two disallowed for marginal offside, hit the post, keeper made two good saves. And now gone a goal up
LeiaSkywalker said: Tbf, you usually do ok against City. Click to expand... Been the better side. Two disallowed for marginal offside, hit the post, keeper made two good saves. And now gone a goal up
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #44,935 Amberrlicious said: Been the better side. Two disallowed for marginal offside, hit the post, keeper made two good saves. And now gone a goal up Click to expand... 2-0!!!
Amberrlicious said: Been the better side. Two disallowed for marginal offside, hit the post, keeper made two good saves. And now gone a goal up Click to expand... 2-0!!!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #44,936 LeiaSkywalker said: Tbf, you usually do ok against City. Click to expand... 2-0 now
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #44,940 Getting McDonald's, because I don't know why. It just happened. Instead of making breakfast at home, here I am out in the cold, waiting for my order in pickup space. What the fuck am I doing.
Getting McDonald's, because I don't know why. It just happened. Instead of making breakfast at home, here I am out in the cold, waiting for my order in pickup space. What the fuck am I doing.