D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Jan 18, 2026 #44,961 Making coffee and watching the weather
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 18, 2026 #44,962 About to start making tomato soup for lunch and roast a chicken for dinner
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Jan 18, 2026 #44,963 Getting my day started by warming the car up
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Jan 18, 2026 #44,964 Waking up to a horrific blocked nose wondering how to breathe and a hangover. Wish we had a recovery Monday....
Waking up to a horrific blocked nose wondering how to breathe and a hangover. Wish we had a recovery Monday....
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jan 18, 2026 #44,965 Thinking of going out again …no idea where but just have to get out cos when home I just go so so down again …like surely there is only soo much tears one person can produce in one day lol
Thinking of going out again …no idea where but just have to get out cos when home I just go so so down again …like surely there is only soo much tears one person can produce in one day lol
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Jan 18, 2026 #44,968 Just woke up again, drinking coffee and put dinner in the crockpot
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jan 18, 2026 #44,970 Standing up Sitting down Laying down Walking around Being here Flicking through youtube Tv scrolling Refreshing here over and over and over I can’t make my fucking mind up what I’m doing
Standing up Sitting down Laying down Walking around Being here Flicking through youtube Tv scrolling Refreshing here over and over and over I can’t make my fucking mind up what I’m doing
D Deleted member 1476601 🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍 FCN Regular Jan 18, 2026 #44,972 attempting to spiral in a different direction
Simonsaysxxx503 Resident FCN Regular Jan 18, 2026 #44,976 About to knock out some school work, catching up here real quick
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Jan 19, 2026 #44,979 I am not sure if it's bad I enjoy being a lone so much. I mean it's hard to think about sharing the remote again.
I am not sure if it's bad I enjoy being a lone so much. I mean it's hard to think about sharing the remote again.