D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Jan 19, 2026 #44,984 cian46irish said: Going to MacDonalds Click to expand... Wish I was going too dude
H Heather Resident FCN Regular Jan 19, 2026 #44,985 Going to shovel a ton of snow so I can go work. Am I Happy HELL NO!!! And the power just went out Ughhh
Going to shovel a ton of snow so I can go work. Am I Happy HELL NO!!! And the power just went out Ughhh
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Jan 19, 2026 #44,987 Doing some stuff on WoW and playing in the forums, watching csi and drinking coffee
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 19, 2026 #44,988 MorellaGoddessofLeather said: Doing some stuff on WoW and playing in the forums, watching csi and drinking coffee Click to expand... You are a multi tasker haha
MorellaGoddessofLeather said: Doing some stuff on WoW and playing in the forums, watching csi and drinking coffee Click to expand... You are a multi tasker haha
Rocco99 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #44,999 At work yet again it's cold as fuck so trying to stay warm