D Deleted member 1591752 Well-Known Member Jan 24, 2026 #45,022 On my exercise bike while scrolling on here
D Deleted member 1591752 Well-Known Member Jan 25, 2026 #45,028 Releasing my inner child and shooting passing people with a water pistol through my window.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jan 25, 2026 #45,033 finishing shoveling all of this sidewalk across like five or six homes, 'cause I'm an awesome neighbor like that
finishing shoveling all of this sidewalk across like five or six homes, 'cause I'm an awesome neighbor like that
D Deleted member 1591752 Well-Known Member Jan 25, 2026 #45,035 Looking online for a new washing machine.
LadyOutlaw Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #45,037 Watching a wrinkle in time! Never seen this movie!
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jan 26, 2026 #45,039 making myself a coffee and a couple of teas for the ladies at work ….they forget I can’t stand tea so am shit at making it …they won’t ask me again today lol
making myself a coffee and a couple of teas for the ladies at work ….they forget I can’t stand tea so am shit at making it …they won’t ask me again today lol
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Jan 27, 2026 #45,040 Watching tv, playing here and on wow