BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 31, 2026 #45,061 Thinking about coffee and food. Need to get out of bed first
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 31, 2026 #45,063 Watching Live at the Apollo and scrolling here.
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Jan 31, 2026 #45,068 Getting up to start the day. Full of house projects again... why always Saturday? Oh, right, because I abuse myself with more and more projects. Its like I'm addicted or something.
Getting up to start the day. Full of house projects again... why always Saturday? Oh, right, because I abuse myself with more and more projects. Its like I'm addicted or something.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 31, 2026 #45,069 Trying out a new game and generally vegging out
D Deleted member 1217451 Resident FCN Regular Jan 31, 2026 #45,074 Waiting for a late dinner to cook as I realise, despite my heartache and physical pain right now - things could always be worse.
Waiting for a late dinner to cook as I realise, despite my heartache and physical pain right now - things could always be worse.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 31, 2026 #45,076 Chilling in bed waiting for sweet sweet painkillers to do their work
jesssie Resident FCN Regular Jan 31, 2026 #45,079 Just woke up its Sunday morning gotta get up and take my meds
D Deleted member 1217451 Resident FCN Regular Feb 1, 2026 #45,080 Taking a bath, a little less painful than yesterday - thankful for stronger painkillers.