D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #45,362 Getting ready to drive an hour to get a diploma because uni likes to keep them for a year before giving them away
Getting ready to drive an hour to get a diploma because uni likes to keep them for a year before giving them away
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #45,363 VforFremch said: Getting ready to drive an hour to get a diploma because uni likes to keep them for a year before giving them away Click to expand... Enjoy your drive and picking up your brainy achievement lol
VforFremch said: Getting ready to drive an hour to get a diploma because uni likes to keep them for a year before giving them away Click to expand... Enjoy your drive and picking up your brainy achievement lol
SexualNinja89 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #45,365 Just turned in an assignment and now I'm off to bed
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #45,367 Well, chitchating again. 4.5 hrs sleep i guess for the night. Better than had before or some others I know. I feel for ya bro.
Well, chitchating again. 4.5 hrs sleep i guess for the night. Better than had before or some others I know. I feel for ya bro.
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #45,368 Tender_n_Crispy said: Well, chitchating again. 4.5 hrs sleep i guess for the night. Better than had before or some others I know. I feel for ya bro. Click to expand... It’s okay, I will sleep when I am dead. Glad you got some sleep. Thread: Munching on burritos and coffee since I got work soon
Tender_n_Crispy said: Well, chitchating again. 4.5 hrs sleep i guess for the night. Better than had before or some others I know. I feel for ya bro. Click to expand... It’s okay, I will sleep when I am dead. Glad you got some sleep. Thread: Munching on burritos and coffee since I got work soon
Busty_Nerd The Thicc Admin Staff member FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #45,370 Hanging out at 5 am. Going for a walk later
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #45,375 Shitposting on FCN, apparently
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #45,376 Going to sleep early (yeah on a Friday )
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #45,377 Pretty much fuck all …time to open wine and drink me thinks