VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Apr 29, 2026 #46,301 Finally relaxing as I wait for dinner to cook - a long first audit day behind me.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Apr 30, 2026 #46,304 You can probably guess what I'm doing how.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Apr 30, 2026 #46,306 Lying perpendicularly in bed after a walk with feet up on the wall.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Apr 30, 2026 #46,307 Starting my day. Hoping for a short one at the office so my weekend can start early.
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Apr 30, 2026 #46,310 I am getting dressed and ready to go for my morning run.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Apr 30, 2026 #46,312 Having a little celebration for making it through our yearly audit with nearly flying colours.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Apr 30, 2026 #46,314 Enjoying music, something to drink, feet up, a blanket and a screaming cat. The last bit I could do without, lol.
Enjoying music, something to drink, feet up, a blanket and a screaming cat. The last bit I could do without, lol.
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular May 1, 2026 #46,317 Drinking my coffee, getting a couple quick things done for work, and working up some motivation to get in the gym early before the day gets hectic.
Drinking my coffee, getting a couple quick things done for work, and working up some motivation to get in the gym early before the day gets hectic.
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular May 1, 2026 #46,319 Attempting to paint shed but it’s just started raining heavily. Wasn’t meant to rain until evening
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular May 1, 2026 #46,320 Cooking dinner. Chicken and veggie stir fry in a sweet and sour sauce and some rice.