Slopps Resident FCN Regular May 3, 2026 #46,367 Watching "balls up". It's like a car accident... It's terrible but at the same time it's hard to watch away. Ps: it took me 5 mins to change my mind. It's not that difficult to watch away
Watching "balls up". It's like a car accident... It's terrible but at the same time it's hard to watch away. Ps: it took me 5 mins to change my mind. It's not that difficult to watch away
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular May 3, 2026 #46,368 Helping a neighbour reinstall their uncooperative Surface.
ericx Resident FCN Regular May 3, 2026 #46,370 Sleepy on my couch after eating dinner. Following Spurs game. Watching the news. Relaxing breathing.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular May 3, 2026 #46,371 Feeling thankful for the people in my life and the blessings I have. Some things will always suck, but I'll go to sleep feeling blessed today.
Feeling thankful for the people in my life and the blessings I have. Some things will always suck, but I'll go to sleep feeling blessed today.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular May 4, 2026 #46,378 Cooking dinner. Courgette pesto pasta, as tipped by @Chris_90 recently. This better be good!
Chris_90 Ƭнε Gяєєк FCN Regular May 4, 2026 #46,379 VelvetReverie said: Cooking dinner. Courgette pesto pasta, as tipped by @Chris_90 recently. This better be good! Click to expand... I hope you enjoy it!
VelvetReverie said: Cooking dinner. Courgette pesto pasta, as tipped by @Chris_90 recently. This better be good! Click to expand... I hope you enjoy it!
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular May 4, 2026 #46,380 Chris_90 said: I hope you enjoy it! Click to expand... Me too!