Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jun 7, 2026 #47,201 Mmmm nicotine
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Jun 7, 2026 #47,203 Going to sit outside to enjoy the sun shine, a light breeze and a new book. Have a beautiful day everyone.
Going to sit outside to enjoy the sun shine, a light breeze and a new book. Have a beautiful day everyone.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 7, 2026 #47,204 Cooking some dinner. Cajun spiced burger patties, a yoghurt sauce, oven baked fries and peas.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 7, 2026 #47,205 Just going to make some cookies No that’s not a euphemism
Heidiwil T̸h̷e̷ ̴M̸y̶s̸t̵e̷r̶y̷ FCN Regular Jun 7, 2026 #47,207 RiverRain said: Going to sit outside to enjoy the sun shine, a light breeze and a new book. Have a beautiful day everyone. Click to expand... Cmon over! Sitting at the beach all alone.
RiverRain said: Going to sit outside to enjoy the sun shine, a light breeze and a new book. Have a beautiful day everyone. Click to expand... Cmon over! Sitting at the beach all alone.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 7, 2026 #47,209 Going to bake the second batch of cookies, taking these to work tomorrow
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jun 7, 2026 #47,210 Sommabish ranout of scroos
Heidiwil T̸h̷e̷ ̴M̸y̶s̸t̵e̷r̶y̷ FCN Regular Jun 7, 2026 #47,212 Back at the beach after the outdoor mall. The entire place has cleared out!
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 7, 2026 #47,217 Headed home, happy to have gone no matter if I'll be in bed late
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jun 7, 2026 #47,219 Checking fitment.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jun 8, 2026 #47,220 youngbustyredhead said: (we maybe don't have the strongest connection in the world, but I do like talking to you, and I know others do too) Click to expand... Thankyou. I always enjoy when we talk too.
youngbustyredhead said: (we maybe don't have the strongest connection in the world, but I do like talking to you, and I know others do too) Click to expand... Thankyou. I always enjoy when we talk too.