MelancholyArtist Board Bard FCN Regular Jun 10, 2026 #47,301 Maddiemoiselle said: Oooo that's fun! And you built it?? Click to expand... from scraps of wood I had laying around
Maddiemoiselle said: Oooo that's fun! And you built it?? Click to expand... from scraps of wood I had laying around
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 10, 2026 #47,302 MelancholyArtist said: from scraps of wood I had laying around Click to expand... You're the coolest. Have you built lots?
MelancholyArtist said: from scraps of wood I had laying around Click to expand... You're the coolest. Have you built lots?
MelancholyArtist Board Bard FCN Regular Jun 10, 2026 #47,303 Maddiemoiselle said: You're the coolest. Have you built lots? Click to expand... off and on over the years whenever the mood strikes
Maddiemoiselle said: You're the coolest. Have you built lots? Click to expand... off and on over the years whenever the mood strikes
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 10, 2026 #47,304 MelancholyArtist said: off and on over the years whenever the mood strikes Click to expand... Just basses? Or guitars too?
MelancholyArtist said: off and on over the years whenever the mood strikes Click to expand... Just basses? Or guitars too?
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 10, 2026 #47,305 Looking for a new book to read to forget my reality for a while and hopefully fall asleep.
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jun 10, 2026 #47,307 Day is done in two minutes. Not much success today. Going for it tomorrow..
D Deleted member 1664270 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jun 11, 2026 #47,308 Lunched and relaxing a bit before resuming work.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jun 11, 2026 #47,310 BunnyBeeHope said: Deciding if I should nap or stuff my face Click to expand... Stuff your face and then nap Thread : Just pulling up to the job site
BunnyBeeHope said: Deciding if I should nap or stuff my face Click to expand... Stuff your face and then nap Thread : Just pulling up to the job site
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jun 11, 2026 #47,311 Casey86 said: Stuff your face and then nap Thread : Just pulling up to the job site Click to expand... You are wise I shall do just that
Casey86 said: Stuff your face and then nap Thread : Just pulling up to the job site Click to expand... You are wise I shall do just that
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jun 11, 2026 #47,312 BunnyBeeHope said: You are wise I shall do just that Click to expand... I have my moments
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Jun 11, 2026 #47,314 Returned home from having lunch with a girlfriend, now sitting outside.
D Deleted member 1664270 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jun 11, 2026 #47,317 Lying on the sofa after dinner and watching some YouTube videos.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 11, 2026 #47,318 Watching the end of the football whilst being stared at by the dog who wants his late night walk
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 11, 2026 #47,319 Eyes finally closing, my brain giving in. Going to sleep.