Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jun 17, 2026 #47,482 About to start my day. But starting it with a smile after reading posts here.
Mr_Viking Member FCN Regular Jun 17, 2026 #47,488 Sitting in my car, watching one of the greatest sitcoms...Cheers starring Ted Danson. If you have not seen it, highly recommended.
Sitting in my car, watching one of the greatest sitcoms...Cheers starring Ted Danson. If you have not seen it, highly recommended.
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Jun 17, 2026 #47,491 About to head into work to listen to my boss point out my flaws.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 17, 2026 #47,493 Rewriting my counselling prep because I don't like how I worded my thoughts.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 17, 2026 #47,494 Eating a Cornish crunchy cheese biscuit, which is a new one on me. I think I need to slap my own fingers before one turns into several
Eating a Cornish crunchy cheese biscuit, which is a new one on me. I think I need to slap my own fingers before one turns into several
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 17, 2026 #47,497 Waiting for groceries to come whilst cooking dinner. Butter chicken with veggies and rice.
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jun 17, 2026 #47,500 Cooking dinner ….chicken Kiev, fries and coleslaw (I’m not cooking the coleslaw)