VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 17, 2026 #47,501 Groceries are here and put away. Time for the last dinner prep and then I can eat.. finally (hangry).
Groceries are here and put away. Time for the last dinner prep and then I can eat.. finally (hangry).
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jun 17, 2026 #47,505 BaileyXcX said: Going to nap in my car lol Click to expand... "Nap"
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Jun 17, 2026 #47,509 I’m waiting for the cage match between the Vikings to determine supremacy so we can follow them without confusion!
I’m waiting for the cage match between the Vikings to determine supremacy so we can follow them without confusion!
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2026 #47,516 Having a coffee and Advil. Trying to stop a full on migraine. Guess I should also stop looking at my screen! Feel good all going back to bed!
Having a coffee and Advil. Trying to stop a full on migraine. Guess I should also stop looking at my screen! Feel good all going back to bed!
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2026 #47,520 LdyHntr said: Trying to focus on work instead of this! Click to expand... Obviously do not succeed