Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jun 26, 2026 #47,742 Bubble bath with music playing and scrolling here.
Viking_ 🏔️ᐯłҠłИ₲ 🔱 FCN Regular Jun 26, 2026 #47,743 Freshening up with a nice cold shower, after my hike/wild camp
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Jun 26, 2026 #47,744 Thinking I should get tf off here and do something
SexualNinja89 Resident FCN Regular Jun 26, 2026 #47,746 Trying to find the motivation to get some work done
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jun 26, 2026 #47,748 Making scambled egg. The heat has killed my appetite for anything heavier
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jun 26, 2026 #47,750 Duty done. Maybe a beer on the way home if I meet some friends.
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Jun 26, 2026 #47,753 Trying to nap. But I keep wanting to snack.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 26, 2026 #47,755 MorellaGoddessofLeather said: Trying to nap. But I keep wanting to snack. Click to expand... The eternal struggle
MorellaGoddessofLeather said: Trying to nap. But I keep wanting to snack. Click to expand... The eternal struggle
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Jun 26, 2026 #47,756 youngbustyredhead said: The eternal struggle Click to expand... Right!
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 26, 2026 #47,757 Headed home after a very fun and successful (and extremely sweaty, lol) company BBQ.
Simonsaysxxx503 Resident FCN Regular Jun 26, 2026 #47,758 Just getting home, time to relax, figure out dinner, game a bit, drink a bit, and have a bonfire while watching the storms roll through, successful week!
Just getting home, time to relax, figure out dinner, game a bit, drink a bit, and have a bonfire while watching the storms roll through, successful week!
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 26, 2026 #47,759 Attempting to cool my bedroom (28 degrees) to no avail.