VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jul 2, 2026 #47,885 Sitting down, unwinding from work and ruminating over everything that's happened so far this week.
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Jul 2, 2026 #47,887 I’m driving east headed to the coast for the weekend! Woo hoo!!
PsychoholicSlag 🚬🪴🗿 FCN Regular Jul 3, 2026 #47,891 making the grown-up decision to have a bag of chips for dinner
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Jul 3, 2026 #47,892 I am just sitting on here because i just woke up from a 2nd nap, thinking I am pretty tired today.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jul 5, 2026 #47,893 I knew I'd forget something fml. The bus is gon' cum, rite?
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jul 5, 2026 #47,895 Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Jul 5, 2026 #47,897 Drinking coffee and enjoying the morning.
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Jul 5, 2026 #47,900 About to boil some shrimp and potatoes and saute some scallops. Yum!