L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Aug 2, 2026 #48,321 Going to go some more yard work and enjoy the nice weather
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Aug 2, 2026 #48,323 What am I doing? Right now? At this moment? Sitting on the toilet.
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Aug 2, 2026 #48,324 In bed, Transformers Dark Side of the Moon on tv
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Aug 3, 2026 #48,325 Home. Sitting down before I changed into something comfortable and now feeling too lazy to get up.
S StormJOI Resident FCN Regular Aug 3, 2026 #48,326 Just chilling, got a load of chores to do, but can not be arsed one bit
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Aug 4, 2026 #48,329 vanilla_hips said: Click to expand... I fixed it Lmao
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 4, 2026 #48,330 Stanthropical said: I fixed it View attachment 516342 Lmao Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 4, 2026 #48,333 Having lunch - caesar salad, coffee, isotonic drink and water
steved1231 Resident FCN Regular Aug 4, 2026 #48,334 Morning calls done. Coffee time before another day in paradise
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Aug 4, 2026 #48,335 Heading home after a long day of policy writing and excel sheets.