VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Aug 5, 2026 #48,343 Chris_90 said: Preparing to make dinner Click to expand... What are we having, fluffy?
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Aug 5, 2026 #48,344 About to start cooking dinner as well. Chicken satay with satay sauce, rice and green beans.
Chris_90 Ƭнε Gяєєк FCN Regular Aug 5, 2026 #48,346 VelvetReverie said: What are we having, fluffy? Click to expand... Risotto with mushrooms and bell pepper.. a little Parmesan and pine nuts too. Than chicken on the side with a self made mix of spices.
VelvetReverie said: What are we having, fluffy? Click to expand... Risotto with mushrooms and bell pepper.. a little Parmesan and pine nuts too. Than chicken on the side with a self made mix of spices.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Aug 5, 2026 #48,347 Chris_90 said: Risotto with mushrooms and bell pepper.. a little Parmesan and pine nuts too. Than chicken on the side with a self made mix of spices. Click to expand... Yummy! Leave out the pine nuts for me, but another helping of the rest is more than welcome
Chris_90 said: Risotto with mushrooms and bell pepper.. a little Parmesan and pine nuts too. Than chicken on the side with a self made mix of spices. Click to expand... Yummy! Leave out the pine nuts for me, but another helping of the rest is more than welcome
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 6, 2026 #48,350 Waiting for the washing machine to finish so I can hang out the washing
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Aug 6, 2026 #48,351 Feeling kind of sad, stupidly. Just got home from work. My weekend starting. I should be excited.
Busty_Nerd The Thicc Admin Staff member FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #48,352 Writing the ole novel before bed
Loverofnight Active Member FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #48,353 Was trying to sleep and failing badly at it. Currently lying on a yoga mat with blanket over me and listening to some chanting
Was trying to sleep and failing badly at it. Currently lying on a yoga mat with blanket over me and listening to some chanting
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #48,355 Taking a bath and contemplating my day. Have to get my hair done later and I hate it. But at least it will hopefully look better after.
Taking a bath and contemplating my day. Have to get my hair done later and I hate it. But at least it will hopefully look better after.
jly-choi Member FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #48,359 RuaCloch said: Lunch break at work Click to expand... What's your job, and are you on diet? Why you only having cucumber for lunch I am currently doing my nails
RuaCloch said: Lunch break at work Click to expand... What's your job, and are you on diet? Why you only having cucumber for lunch I am currently doing my nails
RuaCloch Resident FCN Regular Aug 7, 2026 #48,360 jly-choi said: What's your job, and are you on diet? Why you only having cucumber for lunch I am currently doing my nails Click to expand... No diet, it’s super hot here. I like eating light at lunch.
jly-choi said: What's your job, and are you on diet? Why you only having cucumber for lunch I am currently doing my nails Click to expand... No diet, it’s super hot here. I like eating light at lunch.