Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Aug 10, 2026 #48,421 Having a coffee and a fried egg bagel for breakfast …I can justify this dirty breakfast cos I was out early walking
Having a coffee and a fried egg bagel for breakfast …I can justify this dirty breakfast cos I was out early walking
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Aug 10, 2026 #48,423 Just got home from work. Sat down (oops). Will change into something comfy in a minute and then start making dinner.
Just got home from work. Sat down (oops). Will change into something comfy in a minute and then start making dinner.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Aug 10, 2026 #48,424 Trying to get sleepy and not scratch my 304 mosquito bites Spoiler: ... Failing!
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #48,425 Pissing away time on YouTube shorts. I swear you could watch that shit forever and never take a break there's so much of it
Pissing away time on YouTube shorts. I swear you could watch that shit forever and never take a break there's so much of it
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #48,427 PsychoholicSlag said: i mean seriously, look at that little face View attachment 517147 Click to expand... Why is he actually cute?!
PsychoholicSlag said: i mean seriously, look at that little face View attachment 517147 Click to expand... Why is he actually cute?!
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #48,428 How am I supposed to work in these conditions? Last edited: Aug 17, 2026
PsychoholicSlag 🚬🪴🗿 FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #48,429 Lilith2_0 said: Why is he actually cute?! Click to expand... i mean, i think it is. big eyes. fuzzy head. tilts head when looking at me. cautious little dude while exploring. gives me fist bumps if i extend my finger to it. best pal i’ve met in a while actually.
Lilith2_0 said: Why is he actually cute?! Click to expand... i mean, i think it is. big eyes. fuzzy head. tilts head when looking at me. cautious little dude while exploring. gives me fist bumps if i extend my finger to it. best pal i’ve met in a while actually.
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #48,430 Rotting in a meeting that could have been an email.
D Deleted member 1588583 Active Member FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #48,431 Trying to work... and being here
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #48,432 Home from work, feet up for a few minutes before I start cooking dinner.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #48,436 Amelia24 said: Watching the euro athletics Click to expand... Same
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 11, 2026 #48,438 Just kind of...zoning out. Long day was long.