DavidM69forever Resident FCN Regular Tuesday at 4:41 PM #48,745 Lilith2_0 said: It’s rare for me to binge watch anything, but I took a “mental health day” and am watching the rest of the Lizzie Borden Story that I didn’t watch over the weekend. Click to expand... Lizzie Borden on a "mental health day".....interesting
Lilith2_0 said: It’s rare for me to binge watch anything, but I took a “mental health day” and am watching the rest of the Lizzie Borden Story that I didn’t watch over the weekend. Click to expand... Lizzie Borden on a "mental health day".....interesting
DavidM69forever Resident FCN Regular Tuesday at 4:42 PM #48,746 Just finished putting the boat way for the season, Now where is the advil?
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Tuesday at 4:46 PM #48,747 DavidM69forever said: Lizzie Borden on a "mental health day".....interesting Click to expand... Haha made me feel better about myself Also, highly recommend.
DavidM69forever said: Lizzie Borden on a "mental health day".....interesting Click to expand... Haha made me feel better about myself Also, highly recommend.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Tuesday at 9:47 PM #48,748 Unwinding before sleep. Shouldn't be hard. Still feeling blergh
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 2:40 AM #48,749 Having coffee and homemade banana cake.
Busty_Nerd The Thicc Admin Staff member FCN Regular Wednesday at 2:48 AM #48,750 Getting ready for bed
Rocco99 Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 2:49 AM #48,751 That's exactly what I need to do but im watching soccer
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 9:52 AM #48,752 Taking a bath, recharging on my day off.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:43 AM #48,759 Still alive and now off to the gym for the first time in ages
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:42 PM #48,760 Wondering if tonight might be the loudest rainfall I've ever listened to while going to bed. Sweet dreams everyone!
Wondering if tonight might be the loudest rainfall I've ever listened to while going to bed. Sweet dreams everyone!