A Ashleysanche New Member Tuesday at 8:03 AM #48,801 Devildog4590 said: Oh... ¿qué sabor? Click to expand... Attachments IMG_6203.jpeg 124 KB · Views: 3
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Tuesday at 9:44 AM #48,802 Dosing up on paracetamol trying to survive the day
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Tuesday at 2:42 PM #48,803 Still waiting for my computer to finish updating so I can start working. It’s been a good hour and a half….
Still waiting for my computer to finish updating so I can start working. It’s been a good hour and a half….
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Tuesday at 3:57 PM #48,804 Unwinding for a bit after a very hectic day at work.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Thursday at 3:01 AM #48,805 Waking.
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 3:29 AM #48,806 Going to bed early. My throat hurts I better not be getting sick.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 8:43 AM #48,808 Snuggled up warm watching Internet mystery videos
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Thursday at 3:53 PM #48,809 Working. Mostly.
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 5:47 PM #48,810 Since I started taking these blood pressure pills I get really freezing cold hands when the weather is cooling so right now I’m burning them on my new hand warmer lol
Since I started taking these blood pressure pills I get really freezing cold hands when the weather is cooling so right now I’m burning them on my new hand warmer lol
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 9:25 PM #48,812 In bed, unwinding. Bummed I have to work an extra day tomorrow.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 9:29 PM #48,813 Chris_90 said: Click to expand... Which one is this?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 9:34 PM #48,814 BunnyBeeHope said: Which one is this? Click to expand... Lego
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 9:36 PM #48,815 Tash26 said: Lego Click to expand... Eye roll....
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 9:45 PM #48,817 Lilith2_0 said: Going to bed early. My throat hurts I better not be getting sick. Click to expand... Get some ginger tea!
Lilith2_0 said: Going to bed early. My throat hurts I better not be getting sick. Click to expand... Get some ginger tea!
Chris_90 Ƭнε Gяєєк FCN Regular Thursday at 10:46 PM #48,818 BunnyBeeHope said: Which one is this? Click to expand... The Mandalorian’s N1 Starfighter