M MorellaTheLeatherLover Guest Dec 19, 2022 #1,542 Bath and body works lotions hand soaps and body wash
MelancholyArtist Board Bard FCN Regular Dec 19, 2022 #1,543 Wood. Not that kind - pervs. For framing, and flooring.
D Deleted member 1217451 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2022 #1,548 Hair dye and silver conditioner to stop my blonde from turning ginger
Locket44 Resident FCN Regular Dec 26, 2022 #1,552 Peony8317 said: Just bought these today View attachment 355647 Click to expand... Ooo I like them!
P Peony8317 Guest Dec 26, 2022 #1,554 Locket44 said: Ooo I like them! Click to expand... Thank you, what a find! They are velvet material. 80 dollars regular price, I got them for 18 dollars. I can't wait to wear them
Locket44 said: Ooo I like them! Click to expand... Thank you, what a find! They are velvet material. 80 dollars regular price, I got them for 18 dollars. I can't wait to wear them
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Dec 26, 2022 #1,556 Junk burger from McDonald's on the way home very early Christmas morning.