Snuginsocks Member FCN Regular Mar 18, 2025 #2,562 The last thing I bought I think was some acrylic paint for a clay project.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Apr 11, 2025 #2,565 Mulch and wood. I can apparently haul 12' long wood lol.
Harley31 Resident FCN Regular Apr 11, 2025 #2,566 Stanthropical said: Mulch and wood. I can apparently haul 12' long wood lol. View attachment 452495 Click to expand... I'm stumped and woodn't have believed it f I didn't see it. Knot bad. Careful backing in, swinging around something that long and hard can cause some serious damage
Stanthropical said: Mulch and wood. I can apparently haul 12' long wood lol. View attachment 452495 Click to expand... I'm stumped and woodn't have believed it f I didn't see it. Knot bad. Careful backing in, swinging around something that long and hard can cause some serious damage
D Deleted member 1278418 Resident FCN Regular Apr 13, 2025 #2,568 Easter candy for a few baskets I'm putting together
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Apr 17, 2025 #2,569 8 2x8x10 AC2 CedarTone boards Box of triple coated hot dipped spat on jizz or some shit deck screws Six bags of red mulch.
8 2x8x10 AC2 CedarTone boards Box of triple coated hot dipped spat on jizz or some shit deck screws Six bags of red mulch.
D Deleted member 1217451 Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2025 #2,572 A gift for Luce. Now hurry up, Royal Mail!!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Apr 26, 2025 #2,575 Some Lego for me and my daughter to make earlier
Lucifer7771 Resident FCN Regular Apr 26, 2025 #2,576 Another pair of trainers, t-shirts,shirts and a few pairs of trousers. Need to lose my card lol
Lucifer7771 Resident FCN Regular Apr 26, 2025 #2,577 PrincessPraise said: A gift for Luce. Now hurry up, Royal Mail!! Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1278418 Resident FCN Regular Apr 27, 2025 #2,578 I got a great deal on some Easter decor. 90 percent off they basically gave it to me
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Apr 27, 2025 #2,579 A bunch of crap. And a spruce.