What is your weirdest fetish?

Discussion in 'Hangouts, Games and Banter' started by SexyAsianBitch, Nov 9, 2017.

1. CrystalMarker

CrystalMarker Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Sounds like a great night to me!
    I love having my toes sucked and licked. Having my feet massaged. Stroking a rock hard cock with my feet. I love the feeling of hot, thick cum all over my toes. I get so wet when my feet are pleasured!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  2. CrystalMarker

I love giving mind blowing, wet, slick head! It really is a dying art.
    I can also say that I have been told that I should be giving lessons on giving how to give great head.

Nekojin, witchygirl and Andy32 like this.
  3. CrystalMarker

I could stroke your cock with my thighs and make you explode

Nekojin and Andy32 like this.
  4. Andy32

Andy32 Guest

Something I really enjoy is eating a woman's ass - feels so amazing to spread a beautiful set of cheeks and press my tongue against that tight, taboo hole ... licking the ring and applying pressure to see how much I can relax the muscles before I try something sturdier like a small plug or my finger... great fun

5. CrystalMarker

It is so fucking pleasurable! I cum hard from having my ass licked, fingered and fucked! I also enjoy having my ass licked clean after I've had a thick load of cum dumped inside my ass and then spit into my mouth

sam_23, Andy32 and witchygirl like this.
  6. Andy32

Andy32 Guest

That's the spirit Crystal ;) licking is just the start, and it's an incredible feeling (to me anyway) unloading a hot stream of thick cum deep into a woman's tight ass

witchygirl and CrystalMarker like this.
  7. CrystalMarker

I love the feeling of a cock unloading it's hot cum inside my ass!

Andy32 likes this.
  8. CrystalMarker

I don't know why I just found this thread but I've been missing out on the fun!

Anal play (in all forms) and having my toes/ feet massaged (licked, sucked, etc...) are obviously two of my favorite fetishes. (Written in response to other posts up above my own).

However..... these are but a scratch on the surface of what makes Crystal excited! :D

I love giving wet, messy, sloppy head. The wetter and slicker the better. I love making a soft cock become rock hard in my mouth. I love using pre cum as lube to suck and stroke at the same time. I also love using spit to suck and stroke while I watch his eyes roll to the back of his head! It's so incredibly sexy!

Which brings me to the next thought. I love spitting on my man and having him spit on me! I love the sound and feeling of his spit hitting my skin! I love the reaction I get when I spit on him! It makes things sooo very slick and messy! I love the sounds of his slick cock in my mouth when I'm just sucking and when I'm sucking and stroking in unison!

Which makes me think of how much I crave wet, slick, messy sex! The wetter, the better! I don't care why our bodies are slick and messy! I'll sleep right on the extremely drenched bedsheets! Be it due to a flood of my cum, his cum, our spit, sweat, his piss or mine.

So yeah; to add to the list... I love water sports! I love drinking him and having him release all over me! (This isn't done in the bed). I love riding his hard cock while peeing on him and then feeling his load of cum empty into me! Things get sooo wet... I enjoy playing with myself while I pee (both at home and in public). He loves the taste of my pee on my lips after I've licked his cock clean and he loves going to town on the lips that are covered with his cum!

I'm going to stop at this point in case any viewers need to relieve themselves ;)
    I do have many others to list so stay on the look out for part 2 :p

9. Nekojin

Nekojin Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    2,177⛀
    This is not my weirdest fetish, by far. But I'm absolutely obsessed with eating pussy. It's my favorite thing in the world. I love throwing her legs over my shoulders, wrapping my mouth over her mound and just teasing her lips and her hard clit with the tip of my tongue. I love feeling the wetness welling up inside her and gushing into my mouth. I savor every delicious drop as I eagerly lap it up. I grab her hips and her ass to pull her hard into my mouth as she squeezes her thighs around my head, and I drive my tongue into her to tickle her clit until she comes. I'm getting extremely aroused just thinking about it.

I also love to watch women masturbate. There's nothing more beautiful and sexy to me than a woman happily pleasuring herself.

CrystalMarker likes this.
  10. Jakecupy69

Jakecupy69 New Member

Money:
    26⛀

wow!! hearing you say that just turned me in no disrespect. I love pretty toes and dirty talk turns me on. I'm already feeling some type of way

11. professor

professor New Member

Don't know how weird it is, but I love it when the woman I'm with is very sweaty, like after a workout/run. I get super turned on by her scent and how slippery her naked body is. I also love laying back and letting her sit on my face so I can lick her sweaty butt.

12. Jay-bee

Jay-bee New Member

Money:
    27⛀
    And I would love to masturbate while a female watches then unload on her smooth belly.

13. CrystalMarker

I love when my man is slick with sweat from working his ass off outside! I love sucking his sweaty cock while we're still outside, I've given a great show to those who are driving by!
    It's so much fun getting him into bed and licking his sweaty body! His balls, his chest/ nipples, his ass.... fuck I'm wet as hell right now!

professor and Nekojin like this.
  14. CrystalMarker

I love this! I greatly enjoy pleasuring myself while I watch him stroke his hard cock! I get so loud when I'm telling him how I want his cock stroked... it's so hot hearing him moan and feeling his cum hit my body. I love his hot cum on my large tits, face, stomach, pussy.... I have no preference to where he unloads :rolleyes:

Nekojin likes this.
  15. oldmann50

oldmann50 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,417⛀
    one i'd love to do is tie a girl down and start to tinkle her feet gentle working up her thigh making her laugh so much she loses control and wets herself.

16. hornyteenager

hornyteenager New Member

Money:
    12⛀
    I really like watching girls pee, especially outside where the dirt/sand/grass just soaks it all up.

CrystalMarker and oldmann50 like this.
  17. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,513⛀
    that is a big fetish in Japan right now

JapanBob, CrystalMarker and oldmann50 like this.
  18. oldmann50

oldmann50 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,417⛀

when's the next flight out!!

19. professor

professor New Member

I love pregnant women and women who have recently had a baby. I love sucking on their lactating breasts and making them orgasm by licking their pussy.