LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #261 VelvetReverie said: Talking to my mum about The Sims and all the silly things they get up to in her game. Click to expand... Love the sims. Planet zoo 2 coming out soon! I saw another video.
VelvetReverie said: Talking to my mum about The Sims and all the silly things they get up to in her game. Click to expand... Love the sims. Planet zoo 2 coming out soon! I saw another video.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #262 LilyBitCheeky said: Love the sims. Planet zoo 2 coming out soon! I saw another video. Click to expand... I used to play it waaaay too much, lol. I know! Can't wait. Buying us both a copy in preorder
LilyBitCheeky said: Love the sims. Planet zoo 2 coming out soon! I saw another video. Click to expand... I used to play it waaaay too much, lol. I know! Can't wait. Buying us both a copy in preorder
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Sep 17, 2026 #263 It was $9k just a year ago I predict that personal computing will be dead in a decade. Instead, we'll have tablets and tablet-like devices, still buy fancy peripherals, all computing will be in the cloud and we'll pay five times more for super fast internet.
It was $9k just a year ago I predict that personal computing will be dead in a decade. Instead, we'll have tablets and tablet-like devices, still buy fancy peripherals, all computing will be in the cloud and we'll pay five times more for super fast internet.