VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #604 Raindrops keep falling on my head... Not really, but I'm hearing them on the skylight and it made me think
Raindrops keep falling on my head... Not really, but I'm hearing them on the skylight and it made me think
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Aug 24, 2026 #606 How I'm gonna cut window blinds and probably make shaggy ass splintered cracked jagged edge ends and give zero fucks. It's gonna be epic af.
How I'm gonna cut window blinds and probably make shaggy ass splintered cracked jagged edge ends and give zero fucks. It's gonna be epic af.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Aug 26, 2026 #607 How the fuck did autocorrect let that happen, but other times it won't let similar things happen?
TheCouplethatcam Member FCN Regular Sep 2, 2026 #611 Sex is always the first and last thing on my mind lol
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2026 #613 Wishing I could honestly answer some of this stuff without someone complaining about how I said no or whatever
Wishing I could honestly answer some of this stuff without someone complaining about how I said no or whatever