What's it like being a sex slave?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Sexyfem917, Mar 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sexyfem917

Sexyfem917 New Member

Money:
    22⛀
    I've always wanted to be a sex slave for someone but idk where to look and what to do to find a master any tips/help?

FloridaSmooth likes this.
  2. Daddieslap

Daddieslap New Member

Money:
    556⛀
    I'll be you're master slave girl

3. Sexyguy20720

Sexyguy20720 New Member

Money:
    5⛀
    Ill be ur master hunny

4. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    I feel like its probably sticky....

Adamkiven likes this.
  5. TGirl

TGirl Well-Known Member

Money:
    6,649⛀
    Well, I'm no expert, but I'd imagine that *wanting* to be a sex slave is half of the battle won in becoming a sex slave #winning

FloridaSmooth and Princessjass like this.
  6. Fun4u716

Fun4u716 New Member

Money:
    5⛀
    New to this married bidiscreet attractive disease free 5ft5 150lbs71/2 uncut round virgin bubble but desperate for a kinky daddy my own dad forced me to suck and haven't stop loving it since

7. Sapphire_Hart

Sapphire_Hart New Member

Money:
    1⛀
    Can u be mine

Princessjass likes this.
  8. Princessjass

Princessjass New Member

Money:
    26⛀
    Forever I'll ever someone slave :) I love being a sex slave

9. Tryingnotto

Tryingnotto Member

Money:
    491⛀
    When it’s done right, You get much more enjoyment being slave or submissive than the one in the dominant position. I have tried both many times and found being submissive I am able to reach this euphoric state of ecstasy that simply cannot be attained in the dominant position. But don’t tell the dominant ones or they will be trying to take our jobs from us. We just let them think they got better end of deal. Shhh, it will be our secret after much study and scientific research I find a submissive sex life to be a great source of happiness. And would not change for anything. For decades I have based my entire sexual experience on being in the sub position. When ever possible. Luckily I had a good teacher for years from Tokyo and she taught me the ancient art of attaining happiness through submission and I learned things that would have took several more years to learn if I ever would at all. She was a master in her art. And showed me how to see the good within the bad and the light within the dark. Shhh