Just Flirting Yet another flirt line~

  • Thread starter Thread starter xIamKittenx
  • Start date Start date

Emote reaction

  • XD

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • ;)

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • :|

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ._.

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • uwu

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • owo

    Votes: 1 5.9%

  • Total voters
    17
X

xIamKittenx

Guest
#side note; me writing down these flirt lines doesn't specify that I am into the stuff in the flirt itself. It is better to ask first before any action\word#

Would you like to rap battle?
Oh don't worry you degrading me is a turn on ;P
 
Iamkitten. I be spittin
To the beat that keeps on kicking
Finger licking stick my dick in
Oops how did that just slip in?

Your alright I suppose.
Nothing really on the nose
Lose the clothes, strike a pose,
Just to fit in with the prose.

I could just keep on rhymin
But ur still a mystery
I'd rather break your hymen
And let you pm me.

This is just an act you know,
I'm not really that crass.
Living up to my name.
And going bareback on your ass!
:cool:
 
Thought U might spit some fire.
Maybe U got no game?
I aint a fire spitter. Even when I eat spicy, my rapping skills are shitter. Also you might think I did it on purpose, but my rhymes can can be sleeker than a few of those. Or can I just say that I try? I doubt this rap is over, and with no goodbye. :p
 
#side note; me writing down these flirt lines doesn't specify that I am into the stuff in the flirt itself. It is better to ask first before any action\word#

Would you like to rap battle?
Oh don't worry you degrading me is a turn on ;P

I suck at rhymes but I'll give this a try

I got my eyes on you, you're everything I see
I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly
I can't get over you, you left your mark on me.
 

Trending content

Back
Top