redpitbull
New Member
- Which device and model are you using?
- MacBook Pro M3
- Which OS and version are you using?
- Latest Mac OS
- How are you connecting?
- Wi-Fi 5Ghz
- Which web browser and version are you using?
- Google Chrome
- Are you using special settings or extensions?
- No
- Did you update your software recently?
- Latest version.
- What is the error message you're seeing?
- your IP has been banned (only on site)
- Have you attempted any troubleshooting?
- Yes
When I surf here from my Mac, the site says “Your IP has been banned”
I never had issues before and it is quite strange that that message pops up.
My ipv4 and ipv6
178.119.231.242
2a02:1811:ce09:7900:a068:3215:d447:2d4b
Any insights?
I never had issues before and it is quite strange that that message pops up.
My ipv4 and ipv6
178.119.231.242
2a02:1811:ce09:7900:a068:3215:d447:2d4b
Any insights?