You are so damn kind @Goth . I really do appreciate your words.I don’t know him but he was able to capture FCN’s sexiest hottie. I wish them both well.
... sexy as fuck
What makes you think I was not talking about you @Slopps ?I'm so going to swoon into this u til he realizes I was faster replying than him....![]()
*double swoonWhat makes you think I was not talking about you @Slopps ?
Now we are on the same page. Well with @Goth also. Lol*double swoon![]()
Let’s see .. bright as hell! The lights are fantastic. Probably good in bed. Did I mention bright as hell?Now that Ive read a ton more posts... sexy.. hard edged. Boys you better be ready. On point and no nonsense... seems to be very proud of her tongue...lol
Pathetic, nagging .......... etcSuspect, recycles words and other peoples pics a lot, hangs and lies in wait in the same old haunts and retaliates like a child. YAWN!
Ok, ok, I will do that even though she deserves more harsh words; I said noting compared to what she deserves.Ignore her. Trust me I know. I went after ppl on here and got the naughty banner posted on my wall. I was embarrassed as fuck and it was hard to return here. Just ignore and move on.
You are right and, as I said before, it is only a waste of time. ThanksLet it go hun. It’s not worth it. I went all out for the nasty and was lucky enough to have been out of the country when banned. No one here is worth sabotaging your fun. Xoxo