New profile posts

a Florida/Bama boi! White Cracker, aims to please. rp, fantasy, edging, pussy worship, reiki, panty sniffer, voyuer. threesomes, cuck, will play a lil bi roles. free use for couples, cum play, sensual, and sexual all the way.
Broken down, bittersweet, bottled and breathless
Better to break through than be back in the darkness
I saw a lie, saw a fake impression, my likeness
I sever ties, say goodbye, baby, I'm restless

🛰️☄️
C'etait toi, Diane. Tu etais la seule. 😢. I'm sorry I blew it. You walked away and I tried to respect that. I never expected you to reach out to me again. Yes, months after that I talked to someone else for a week. They weren't you though. It didn't make me feel the same as you did.
B
BananaPancakes
I don't know if that was your number or a Voice number, but I texted you a couple times, heard nothing back, and took your silence as the answer. Tried again after the other night, but either you didn't see it or don't want to respond. Please look if you see this.
Missing your beautiful, sexy presence here. I hope youre okay and recovering well from whatever you've been suffering with. Look after yourself... :kiss::heart:
Back
Top