New profile posts

Qh8303KyQ.jpg

Canooooodles! 🤗🤗🤗❤️
By equal night and equal day,
Cast the old shadows far away.
As harvest ends and chill winds start,
Bring peace and balance to my heart.
Fine making your acquaintance, darling. I’ll be on Thursday at around 9:30 AM Pacific time if you wanted to continue chatting.
First i saw the banana,
Then I saw the cracked wall.
I hope you are well and things get better.
How are your cats? Lazing about? Or up to mischief?
BunnyBeeHope
BunnyBeeHope
The banana is my warning sign 🤐

Thank you, I'm pretty sick and run down at the moment but ill get through it.
The cats are getting very snuggly again now that the weather has started cooling off, extra furry heaters for me
F
Fukcster
Like... safety warning? Or warning about you?

Hope you get better.
Yay! Lovely kitties! <3 :3
Lovely profile picture, and wow, amazing to see someone so open and accepting to have embraced the title. I wish you a week of sluttily good days.

Plus, "perverting the way you think" by that do you mean like getting a lewd mental reference for any and everything whenever it strikes you?
Make me kneel before you at your sight. Make me obedient instead of being stubborn. Make me serve you at your command and sit between your legs at other times like the little pet bitch I am. Use, abuse and humiliate me in a rough slow build rp. Put me in my place and use me as your entertainment. Ashley 5'2" light brown eyes, long black hair with loose curls, slim, 32DD, Dark brown nipples
Passed 100 books before the end of September. Finished 111 books year to date and 5 for the month of October so far. Started reading 11/22/63 by Stephen King today.
Back
Top