Don't share links to social media profiles like Facebook.
Are you looking for a chat you can use on your iPhone or Android? Look no further. Our new chat software lets you
use the same chat as desktop and laptop users use, with no apps, plugins, or other software required. You won't be
segregated into a mobile-only network, but will instead have access to all of our users, and on most devices, the
full feature set of our chat software will be available to you. You can join our Mobile Chat right away, for free,
and you don't even have to register, though it does confer some perks. The Guide will tell you
all about which features you can use on your mobile device, as well as walk you through how to use our chat.
Chat and General Service Rules
- All participants must be 18 or older, regardless of your local age of majority.
- Post only legal and non-objectionable content.
- No content depicting minors in any capacity, whether real or fictional.
- No content depicting bestiality, incest, rape, violence, or gore.
- No content promoting racism, sexism, or other forms of bigotry.
- Do not share any kind of contact information or personally identifiable information, whether it is yours or
belongs to someone else.
- Do not share content you do not own, such as any content protected by copyright (artwork, music, etc) or
privately owned by any other person (photographs, private message logs, etc).
- Do not harass other users, moderators, or administrators.
- Circumventing a user's attempts to block, ignore, or otherwise prevent you from contacting them
- Sharing logs, copies, or screenshots of private conversations or media sent to you by other users
that was originally shared with the expectation of privacy constitutes harassment.
- Do not impersonate any other person, including users of this service, as well as moderators, administrators
- Do not spam or flood.
- Do not hack, or otherwise attack or disrupt the service or any other person's ability to use the service.
- Only English is permitted.
- No exchanges of goods or services for money, credit, gift cards, or any other currency are allowed.
Read our rules in detail here.