Archived New Rooms: Give us your feedback! (Old Chat 2017)

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by vitriolicv, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigDaddysPizza

BigDaddysPizza Well-Known Member

Money:
    1,682⛀
    I care if it's fake.

2. Shy_girl74

Shy_girl74 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Most don’t I saw a few fake and guys defend the chick . I guess I need a good google pic and I’m candy lol

BigDaddysPizza likes this.
  3. BigDaddysPizza

Money:
    1,682⛀
    CANDIE? Mmmmm.

4. Shy_girl74

Well there a kink room it covers the sub Dom thing and all weird stuff.

5. Shy_girl74

I did it many years ago . It caught up with me fast . I tend to be real and the fake chicks are liked better than the real ones .

6. BigDaddysPizza

Money:
    1,682⛀
    Such a shame. That gives me an idea. How about a drama chat called "Battle Royale" where you can shit talk anyone you want with little to no moderation?

7. Shy_girl74

Totally game lol . But I’m sure I’ll get ganged up on for being accused of not being shy cuz of the gifs I post . Oh and I’m an Attention Whore .

8. BigDaddysPizza

Money:
    1,682⛀
    Accused of...NOT...being shy? That's ironic. Well,being an attention whore would be an asset in Battle Royale. It would give everyone who likes to stir shit a place to go,make the other rooms much cleaner and friendlier.

9. Shy_girl74

I post hot and sensual gifs in rooms and get pm and whispers that I’m not shy . I responded with the gifs I post have nothing to do with my shyness. So I’m not allowed to like something that hot sensual and intense ? Geez so many babysitters . Used to i was told I was on here all the time . Among other things. I’m like you guys don’t keep tabs on these other chicks who are practically here 24 hours lol . Then I say welp you know I’m on a lot how? Then they realize so are they . Oh where’s shy ?? There she is let’s time her lol .

Taliswing78 and BigDaddysPizza like this.
  10. Alexa79

Alexa79 Guest

What about a no guest allowed room that allows sex topics and pics. The current one people get upset if you get too sexual. I mean it’s a sex chat site right! Anyway just a thought.

11. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    207,985⛀
    They can block you instead of getting upset.

"No Guests" is the only distinguishing rule in the #NoGuests channel.

If someone has an issue with your activity in that channel, they can report you. And, if the report is unfounded, they'll possibly receive a rejection notice and everyone will be happy.

Heidiwil, Alexa79 and BigDaddysPizza like this.
  12. Silk-BG

Silk-BG Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I think that room is used as a refuge from the others ... Just imo ... There's banter, which is fun and primarily to just pass time.

13. Shy_girl74

I do poke fun at things but I guess it how I do it that throws things off. I haven’t found a lot to say in no guests room.

Silk-BG and BigDaddysPizza like this.
  14. Silk-BG

That room ebbs and flows though too, distinct periods only tumbleweeds

15. Shy_girl74

Last few times I been there topics were rather tense . So I’m not there to start trouble. So I do try to refrain from saying things. I leave thinking at times . Tough crowd lol

Silk-BG likes this.
  16. Silk-BG

Lol. I think it probably depends on timings, I'm in there late (GMT) and it tends to be fairly easy going. The beauty for me is that like all chat, you just leave if you want ...

17. Shy_girl74

I don’t tend to stay long it rather quiet when I arrive.

Silk-BG likes this.
  18. Alexa79

Alexa79 Guest

Well I’m glad it triggered a convo. I still think it’s relevant. I like the fact that it’s small. Everyone chats. But the fact is that people can get upset with sexual convos in there. So why not another room.

19. Shy_girl74

Probably because it a small group of you and they aren’t doing it .?? Not sure

20. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,399⛀
    I think people get upset because when the room started we were testing a "clean" room idea. Honestly, and I can only speak for myself and not the rest of the mods and admin, but I am open to the room being open to everyone. Go scandalize the natives.

Alexa79 and Silk-BG like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.