youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2025 #224,361 SweetDeesire said: It is too early to go to bed but I really want to go to bed Click to expand... Be like Hope. Go to bed but not to sleep
SweetDeesire said: It is too early to go to bed but I really want to go to bed Click to expand... Be like Hope. Go to bed but not to sleep
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2025 #224,362 I was asleep for a bit and woke up. Will sleep again sooooonn
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2025 #224,363 SweetDeesire said: It is too early to go to bed but I really want to go to bed Click to expand... Never too early!
SweetDeesire said: It is too early to go to bed but I really want to go to bed Click to expand... Never too early!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2025 #224,364 BunnyBeeHope said: I was asleep for a bit and woke up. Will sleep again sooooonn Click to expand... Count sheep!
BunnyBeeHope said: I was asleep for a bit and woke up. Will sleep again sooooonn Click to expand... Count sheep!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 21, 2025 #224,365 BunnyBeeHope said: Fooooddd time Click to expand... I gotta walk the pup first lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 21, 2025 #224,367 youngbustyredhead said: Eeeeeeat Click to expand... Pup comes first then I'll eat
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2025 #224,368 Casey86 said: I gotta walk the pup first lol Click to expand... Grab a snack to eat on the way!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2025 #224,369 youngbustyredhead said: Count sheep! Click to expand... Not if you're welsh
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2025 #224,370 One hand on leash, one hand holding a delicious something
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 21, 2025 #224,371 youngbustyredhead said: Grab a snack to eat on the way! Click to expand... right might as well lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2025 #224,372 youngbustyredhead said: One hand on leash, one hand holding a delicious something Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2025 #224,373 BunnyBeeHope said: Not if you're welsh Click to expand... Do Welsh not count sheep?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 21, 2025 #224,374 youngbustyredhead said: One hand on leash, one hand holding a delicious something Click to expand... You did make that sound perverted
youngbustyredhead said: One hand on leash, one hand holding a delicious something Click to expand... You did make that sound perverted
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2025 #224,375 youngbustyredhead said: Do Welsh not count sheep? Click to expand... They shag them, stereotypically/insultingly
youngbustyredhead said: Do Welsh not count sheep? Click to expand... They shag them, stereotypically/insultingly
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2025 #224,376 I didn't mean to! Y'all delirious from sleepiness/hunger
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2025 #224,377 youngbustyredhead said: Be like Hope. Go to bed but not to sleep Click to expand... That sounds like a fantastic idea I am going to do shortly
youngbustyredhead said: Be like Hope. Go to bed but not to sleep Click to expand... That sounds like a fantastic idea I am going to do shortly
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2025 #224,378 BunnyBeeHope said: They shag them, stereotypically/insultingly Click to expand... Oh yes this
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2025 #224,379 Ok abort both sheep counting plan and snacking while walking dog plan