Be like Hope. Go to bed but not to sleepIt is too early to go to bed but I really want to go to bed
Be like Hope. Go to bed but not to sleepIt is too early to go to bed but I really want to go to bed
Never too early!It is too early to go to bed but I really want to go to bed
Count sheep!I was asleep for a bit and woke up. Will sleep again sooooonn
I gotta walk the pup first lolFooooddd time
Pup comes first then I'll eatEeeeeeat
Grab a snack to eat on the way!I gotta walk the pup first lol
Not if you're welshCount sheep!
right might as well lolGrab a snack to eat on the way!
One hand on leash, one hand holding a delicious something
Do Welsh not count sheep?Not if you're welsh
You did make that sound pervertedOne hand on leash, one hand holding a delicious something
They shag them, stereotypically/insultinglyDo Welsh not count sheep?
That sounds like a fantastic idea I am going to do shortlyBe like Hope. Go to bed but not to sleep
Oh yes thisThey shag them, stereotypically/insultingly