C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2025 #227,201 BunnyBeeHope said: I ate too much time to turn into a sponge Click to expand... Suck water?
highimstorm Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2025 #227,202 youngbustyredhead said: Well I was gonna post in here but I see there's another round of the "your country sucks, no YOUR country sucks" game going on, so maybe it's naptime instead lol Click to expand... I can say one state that sucks in the US is California lmao and I was born and raised here.
youngbustyredhead said: Well I was gonna post in here but I see there's another round of the "your country sucks, no YOUR country sucks" game going on, so maybe it's naptime instead lol Click to expand... I can say one state that sucks in the US is California lmao and I was born and raised here.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2025 #227,204 Sorry if I upset anyone, wasn't my intention. Was only joking, I love all my American friends. Have a good evening x
Sorry if I upset anyone, wasn't my intention. Was only joking, I love all my American friends. Have a good evening x
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2025 #227,205 highimstorm said: I can say one state that sucks in the US is California lmao and I was born and raised here. Click to expand... What, no San Diego, Coronado, Highway 1, North of San Fran
highimstorm said: I can say one state that sucks in the US is California lmao and I was born and raised here. Click to expand... What, no San Diego, Coronado, Highway 1, North of San Fran
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2025 #227,206 Harthacnut said: Sorry if I upset anyone, wasn't my intention. Was only joking, I love all my American friends. Have a good evening x Click to expand... I know you were only joking good night
Harthacnut said: Sorry if I upset anyone, wasn't my intention. Was only joking, I love all my American friends. Have a good evening x Click to expand... I know you were only joking good night
highimstorm Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2025 #227,207 FoxInTheSnow said: What, no Click to expand... Lol can't stand the radical left libs
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2025 #227,208 Harthacnut said: Sorry if I upset anyone, wasn't my intention. Was only joking, I love all my American friends. Have a good evening x Click to expand... You didn't upset me. I love you too dear C.
Harthacnut said: Sorry if I upset anyone, wasn't my intention. Was only joking, I love all my American friends. Have a good evening x Click to expand... You didn't upset me. I love you too dear C.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2025 #227,209 Harthacnut said: Sorry if I upset anyone, wasn't my intention. Was only joking, I love all my American friends. Have a good evening x Click to expand... Sleep well
Harthacnut said: Sorry if I upset anyone, wasn't my intention. Was only joking, I love all my American friends. Have a good evening x Click to expand... Sleep well
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2025 #227,210 Sleepy time Ccake float to the dream world.. ♥
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2025 #227,211 I'm gonna go sponge away from pizza race wars and politics. Later taters
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2025 #227,213 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm gonna go sponge away from pizza race wars and politics. Later taters Click to expand... i was only here for the hugs Hope the calzone was good
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm gonna go sponge away from pizza race wars and politics. Later taters Click to expand... i was only here for the hugs Hope the calzone was good
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2025 #227,214 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm gonna go sponge away from pizza race wars and politics. Later taters Click to expand... I miss you already. Enjoy yourself. Live and prosper!! Burn those calories.
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm gonna go sponge away from pizza race wars and politics. Later taters Click to expand... I miss you already. Enjoy yourself. Live and prosper!! Burn those calories.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2025 #227,215 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm gonna go sponge away from pizza race wars and politics. Later taters Click to expand... See you later
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm gonna go sponge away from pizza race wars and politics. Later taters Click to expand... See you later
highimstorm Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2025 #227,216 Lol guessing you found that meme stupid, Amber?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2025 #227,217 highimstorm said: Lol guessing you found that meme stupid, Amber? Click to expand... Noooo I wasn’t eye rolling at you Just. Well, you know .exes I’m gonna go I’m just rubbing people up the wrong way today Sorry
highimstorm said: Lol guessing you found that meme stupid, Amber? Click to expand... Noooo I wasn’t eye rolling at you Just. Well, you know .exes I’m gonna go I’m just rubbing people up the wrong way today Sorry
highimstorm Resident FCN Regular Aug 23, 2025 #227,218 Amberrlicious said: Noooo I wasn’t eye rolling at you Just. Well, you know .exes I’m gonna go I’m just rubbing people up the wrong way today Sorry Click to expand... Hahaha no I just was confused because I wanted to make sure that's what you meant by the eye roll lol again hard to read reactions at times
Amberrlicious said: Noooo I wasn’t eye rolling at you Just. Well, you know .exes I’m gonna go I’m just rubbing people up the wrong way today Sorry Click to expand... Hahaha no I just was confused because I wanted to make sure that's what you meant by the eye roll lol again hard to read reactions at times