Suck water?I ate too much time to turn into a sponge
Suck water?I ate too much time to turn into a sponge
I can say one state that sucks in the US is California lmao and I was born and raised here.Well I was gonna post in here but I see there's another round of the "your country sucks, no YOUR country sucks" game going on, so maybe it's naptime instead lol
What, noI can say one state that sucks in the US is California lmao and I was born and raised here.
I know you were only jokingSorry if I upset anyone, wasn't my intention.
Was only joking, I love all my American friends.
Have a good evening x
Lol can't stand the radical left libsWhat, no
You didn't upset me. I love you too dear C.Sorry if I upset anyone, wasn't my intention.
Was only joking, I love all my American friends.
Have a good evening x
Sleep wellSorry if I upset anyone, wasn't my intention.
Was only joking, I love all my American friends.
Have a good evening x
i was only here for the hugsI'm gonna go sponge away from pizza race wars and politics.
Later taters
![]()
I miss you already. Enjoy yourself. Live and prosper!! Burn those calories.I'm gonna go sponge away from pizza race wars and politics.
Later taters
![]()
See you laterI'm gonna go sponge away from pizza race wars and politics.
Later taters
![]()
Noooo I wasn’t eye rolling at youLol guessing you found that meme stupid, Amber?
Hahaha no I just was confused because I wanted to make sure that's what you meant by the eye roll lol again hard to read reactions at timesNoooo I wasn’t eye rolling at you
Just. Well, you know .exes
I’m gonna go I’m just rubbing people up the wrong way today
Sorry