Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #235,962 BunnyBeeHope said: Shakespeare couldn't come up with that Click to expand... He's just so vanilla
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #235,963 youngbustyredhead said: I mean I really did have a literal itch on my back but I'm happy to let y'all think otherwise lol Click to expand... I try not to think, it can only hurt the ballclub
youngbustyredhead said: I mean I really did have a literal itch on my back but I'm happy to let y'all think otherwise lol Click to expand... I try not to think, it can only hurt the ballclub
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #235,964 Now I'm even less enthusiastic about reading his tripe
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #235,965 Actually that's a lie, I still want to read it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #235,966 I love Macbeth (tho that's not what I have to read now)
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #235,967 Okkkkkkkk It's tash sleepy time Goodnight lovelies xxx
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #235,969 Shakespeare finished her off lol Good night Tash!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #235,970 Tash26 said: Okkkkkkkk It's tash sleepy time Goodnight lovelies xxx Click to expand... Goodnight sweet lady
Tash26 said: Okkkkkkkk It's tash sleepy time Goodnight lovelies xxx Click to expand... Goodnight sweet lady
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #235,971 BunnyBeeHope said: What are you currently reading? Click to expand... Othello A real feel-good story!
BunnyBeeHope said: What are you currently reading? Click to expand... Othello A real feel-good story!
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #235,972 youngbustyredhead said: Shakespeare finished her off lol Good night Tash! Click to expand... Always does. Damn Billy Shake
youngbustyredhead said: Shakespeare finished her off lol Good night Tash! Click to expand... Always does. Damn Billy Shake
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #235,974 BunnyBeeHope said: Oh tell ho! Click to expand... Tell me what?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #235,976 I've only ever read 2 Shakespeare plays, both for school
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #235,977 BunnyBeeHope said: I've only ever read 2 Shakespeare plays, both for school Click to expand... Which 2? Was one of them Macbeth?????
BunnyBeeHope said: I've only ever read 2 Shakespeare plays, both for school Click to expand... Which 2? Was one of them Macbeth?????
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #235,979 Ah Hamlet is dense but still pretty good I read Julius Caesar in high school but remember very little about it
Ah Hamlet is dense but still pretty good I read Julius Caesar in high school but remember very little about it
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #235,980 While I enjoyed the narratives of them I don't enjoy the language