Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,261 SarcasticSadie said: Click to expand... Three dogs enjoying the snow
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,262 Craig53m said: Is that a jewbecabra in the background?! Click to expand... Haha not that I noticed
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,263 FoxInTheSnow said: 2 dogs and a person Click to expand... Noooo
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,264 Casey86 said: Three dogs enjoying the snow Click to expand... Ding ding ha
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,265 SarcasticSadie said: Ding ding ha Click to expand... I'm so smart
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,266 Casey86 said: It's it time to go home? Click to expand... Sure, get yourself off now Just say Sadie said so
Casey86 said: It's it time to go home? Click to expand... Sure, get yourself off now Just say Sadie said so
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,268 FoxInTheSnow said: I'm so confused Click to expand... With ? That I have the power to give Casey the afternoon off?
FoxInTheSnow said: I'm so confused Click to expand... With ? That I have the power to give Casey the afternoon off?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,269 SarcasticSadie said: Sure, get yourself off now Just say Sadie said so Click to expand... I'm sure they'll understand
SarcasticSadie said: Sure, get yourself off now Just say Sadie said so Click to expand... I'm sure they'll understand
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,271 SarcasticSadie said: Sure, get yourself off now Just say Sadie said so Click to expand... Do what now
SarcasticSadie said: Sure, get yourself off now Just say Sadie said so Click to expand... Do what now
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,272 BunnyBeeHope said: Chewbecca! Click to expand... Nope, his cousin! South Park joke. Lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,274 SarcasticSadie said: One for you Casey dirty pipes ha Click to expand... Those are indeed some dirty pipes
SarcasticSadie said: One for you Casey dirty pipes ha Click to expand... Those are indeed some dirty pipes
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,276 Craig53m said: A LOT of leakage... Click to expand... Craig lowering the tone again.. tut tut
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,277 I can quote more Shakespeare if we need to raise the culture in here
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,278 SarcasticSadie said: Craig lowering the tone again.. tut tut Click to expand... Cant keep up with Craig's smut
SarcasticSadie said: Craig lowering the tone again.. tut tut Click to expand... Cant keep up with Craig's smut
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,279 Hmm should I get the pickled pepper turkey burger?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,280 Let those whom nature hath not made for store, Harsh, featureless, and rude, barrenly perish