FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,281 youngbustyredhead said: Hmm should I get the pickled pepper turkey burger? Click to expand... Sounds interesting
youngbustyredhead said: Hmm should I get the pickled pepper turkey burger? Click to expand... Sounds interesting
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,282 youngbustyredhead said: Hmm should I get the pickled pepper turkey burger? Click to expand... Oh lordyyyy lost me at
youngbustyredhead said: Hmm should I get the pickled pepper turkey burger? Click to expand... Oh lordyyyy lost me at
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,283 FoxInTheSnow said: Sounds interesting Click to expand... I need to know more about the pickle pepper relish tho
FoxInTheSnow said: Sounds interesting Click to expand... I need to know more about the pickle pepper relish tho
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,284 O, beware my lord of jealousy pickle It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on that feeds on it
O, beware my lord of jealousy pickle It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on that feeds on it
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,285 SarcasticSadie said: Let those whom nature hath not made for store, Harsh, featureless, and rude, barrenly perish Click to expand... Ok, Shakespeare
SarcasticSadie said: Let those whom nature hath not made for store, Harsh, featureless, and rude, barrenly perish Click to expand... Ok, Shakespeare
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,286 youngbustyredhead said: O, beware my lord of jealousy pickle It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on that feeds on it Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead said: O, beware my lord of jealousy pickle It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on that feeds on it Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,287 FoxInTheSnow said: Ok, Shakespeare Click to expand... Don’t ask for another, am all out.. shhhh
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,289 SarcasticSadie said: Craig lowering the tone again.. tut tut Click to expand... It doesn't happen often, but I guess I do have my moments.
SarcasticSadie said: Craig lowering the tone again.. tut tut Click to expand... It doesn't happen often, but I guess I do have my moments.
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,290 SarcasticSadie said: Don’t ask for another, am all out.. shhhh Click to expand... This is like your one joke comedy show
SarcasticSadie said: Don’t ask for another, am all out.. shhhh Click to expand... This is like your one joke comedy show
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,291 SarcasticSadie said: Click to expand... Ty ty *curtsies* I’m reading Othello currently so that was floating around in my head
SarcasticSadie said: Click to expand... Ty ty *curtsies* I’m reading Othello currently so that was floating around in my head
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,292 Okie I’ve decided to give the pickled pepper Turkey burger a chance, wish me luck
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,293 FoxInTheSnow said: This is like your one joke comedy show Click to expand... Where did the Otter, Bear & Silver Fox meet?
FoxInTheSnow said: This is like your one joke comedy show Click to expand... Where did the Otter, Bear & Silver Fox meet?
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,295 SarcasticSadie said: Where did the Otter, Bear & Silver Fox meet? Click to expand... You got me. But why does the Fox have to be silver
SarcasticSadie said: Where did the Otter, Bear & Silver Fox meet? Click to expand... You got me. But why does the Fox have to be silver
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,296 FoxInTheSnow said: You got me. But why does the Fox have to be silver Click to expand... See above ha
FoxInTheSnow said: You got me. But why does the Fox have to be silver Click to expand... See above ha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,298 Ok ok Why did the non silver Fox go to the docs?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,299 For Fox ache Every day twice on Sundays tickets still on BOGOF