Group Banter Race to a million

Follow up question.

Whats a starfire?
StarFire is an elderly individual who is mostly home-bound as a result of surviving a stroke and their only social activity, as a consequence, tends to be online—specifically FCN. Person is very emotional and outspoken with people harassing them around the clock, because they tend to overshare.
 
This person will excel at critical thinking as they age. Do look up to them:

Not in itself but using it to gather information to make a decision on your own could be part of critical thinking.
Though personally I rather not relying on ai for any serious answers I need and search them put myself
 
‘Want me to sharpen this into a one- sentence knockout you can drop back into that thread like a brick through a stained
glass window?’

Did you say yes? As would have been quicker to read. Haha
I don't need an explanation for what critical thinking is and how to employ it effectively. But, if you like, I can link you to that convo so you can continue poking it. :p
 

Trending content

Back
Top