D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,022 Casey86 said: I used to play street hockey with friends Click to expand... Me tooooo
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,024 youngbustyredhead said: Um that seems extreme? Click to expand... They've been mediocre for too long
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,025 Amberrlicious said: The French game didn’t use a racket, hand tennis Click to expand... Bitch slap the ball
Amberrlicious said: The French game didn’t use a racket, hand tennis Click to expand... Bitch slap the ball
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,026 Harthacnut said: Me tooooo Click to expand... I wasn't the best, but it was still fun
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,027 Casey86 said: I used to play street hockey with friends Click to expand... Harthacnut said: Me tooooo Click to expand... Street hockey was the best
Casey86 said: I used to play street hockey with friends Click to expand... Harthacnut said: Me tooooo Click to expand... Street hockey was the best
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,028 Harthacnut said: Bitch slap the ball Click to expand... Le bitch slap*
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,029 FoxInTheSnow said: Street hockey was the best Click to expand... It really was
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,030 Amberrlicious said: The French game didn’t use a racket, hand tennis Click to expand... Oh Only hands
Amberrlicious said: The French game didn’t use a racket, hand tennis Click to expand... Oh Only hands
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,032 Tash26 said: Oh Only hands Click to expand... Hands slapping balls
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,033 BunnyBeeHope said: I'll stick to playing curbs Click to expand... Curby!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,034 Casey86 said: I used to play street hockey with friends Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,035 Amberrlicious said: Hands slapping balls Click to expand... Need some of that here
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,037 Harthacnut said: Need some of that here Click to expand... Some are in to it
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,039 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... Basically lol, but we played in parking lots after store hours
youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... Basically lol, but we played in parking lots after store hours
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,040 Harthacnut said: Is Reds hockey team pittsburgh? Click to expand... I don’t actually watch hockey but it is convenient that one of my state’s teams is the Penguins
Harthacnut said: Is Reds hockey team pittsburgh? Click to expand... I don’t actually watch hockey but it is convenient that one of my state’s teams is the Penguins