FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,061 youngbustyredhead said: Watt about him? lolllll i so funny Click to expand... Turn Down for Watt
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,062 Kinda weird that his brother is doing commentary on the game
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,063 youngbustyredhead said: This concludes the latest edition of Very Short Answers Click to expand... A quickie
youngbustyredhead said: This concludes the latest edition of Very Short Answers Click to expand... A quickie
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,064 Maddiemoiselle said: Why is the baseball team the pirates? Click to expand... Because they arrrrre
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,065 BunnyBeeHope said: A quickie Click to expand... I believe so Lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,066 Maddiemoiselle said: Why is the baseball team the pirates? Click to expand... Hmm good question. I don't really follow baseball
Maddiemoiselle said: Why is the baseball team the pirates? Click to expand... Hmm good question. I don't really follow baseball
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,067 Amberrlicious said: Sheffield, also known for steel Their football team is called Sheffield Wednesday god knows why Click to expand... They like humping?
Amberrlicious said: Sheffield, also known for steel Their football team is called Sheffield Wednesday god knows why Click to expand... They like humping?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,068 Amberrlicious said: Because they arrrrre Click to expand... Well. Played.
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,069 youngbustyredhead said: Kinda weird that his brother is doing commentary on the game Click to expand... Very and he's teamed with Ian Eagle Ian does alot of Steelers games
youngbustyredhead said: Kinda weird that his brother is doing commentary on the game Click to expand... Very and he's teamed with Ian Eagle Ian does alot of Steelers games
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,070 Maddiemoiselle said: Why is the baseball team the pirates? Click to expand... Oh I know this in the 16th century there was a shortage of wood so they used peg legs as bats
Maddiemoiselle said: Why is the baseball team the pirates? Click to expand... Oh I know this in the 16th century there was a shortage of wood so they used peg legs as bats
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,071 This much be what it’s like for you guys when we talk about football
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,072 Apparently they swiped a player from another team, though whether or not it was illegal is disputed. The other team started calling them the Pirates and they eventually owned it
Apparently they swiped a player from another team, though whether or not it was illegal is disputed. The other team started calling them the Pirates and they eventually owned it
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,073 Maddiemoiselle said: Why is the baseball team the pirates? Click to expand... I dunno but the view from that stadium is
Maddiemoiselle said: Why is the baseball team the pirates? Click to expand... I dunno but the view from that stadium is
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,074 Amberrlicious said: This much be what it’s like for you guys when we talk about football Click to expand... mwahahahahahaha feeeeel our paaaaain
Amberrlicious said: This much be what it’s like for you guys when we talk about football Click to expand... mwahahahahahaha feeeeel our paaaaain
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,076 Oh, Red successfully turned this convo off of her
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,077 Actually there is no pain, I usually just kinda zone out and wait for the topic to change, as it always does
Actually there is no pain, I usually just kinda zone out and wait for the topic to change, as it always does
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,078 FoxInTheSnow said: Oh, Red successfully turned on Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,079 I think I went back too many centuries for pirates, idiot
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,080 youngbustyredhead said: *ahem* So how bout those Steelers Click to expand... HTTR! Go Skins