Turn Down for WattWatt about him?
lolllll i so funny
Turn Down for WattWatt about him?
lolllll i so funny
A quickieThis concludes the latest edition of Very Short Answers
Because they arrrrreWhy is the baseball team the pirates?
I believe soA quickie
Hmm good question. I don't really follow baseballWhy is the baseball team the pirates?
They like humping?Sheffield, also known for steel
Their football team is called Sheffield Wednesday god knows why
Well. Played.Because they arrrrre
Very and he's teamed with Ian EagleKinda weird that his brother is doing commentary on the game
Oh I know this in the 16th century there was a shortage of wood so they used peg legs as batsWhy is the baseball team the pirates?
I dunno but the view from that stadium isWhy is the baseball team the pirates?
mwahahahahahaha feeeeel our paaaaainThis much be what it’s like for you guys when we talk about football
Oh, Red successfully turned on
HTTR! Go Skins*ahem*
So how bout those Steelers