BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,101 Do any of the teams have any native American players?
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,102 BunnyBeeHope said: Do any of the teams have any native American players? Click to expand... Maybe?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,103 BunnyBeeHope said: Toot Click to expand... Noot
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,104 BunnyBeeHope said: Do any of the teams have any native American players? Click to expand... Probably. The only one I can think of is Jim Thorpe and that was aaaaaages ago
BunnyBeeHope said: Do any of the teams have any native American players? Click to expand... Probably. The only one I can think of is Jim Thorpe and that was aaaaaages ago
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,105 Sadly, the tribe of Indians who were the impetus for the Redskin name, are very upset at the name change. The logo was actually a depiction of one of their famous chiefs.
Sadly, the tribe of Indians who were the impetus for the Redskin name, are very upset at the name change. The logo was actually a depiction of one of their famous chiefs.
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,106 The only native players I can think of are hockey players Jonathan Cheechoo and Jordin Tootoo
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,107 The internets say James Winchester is Native American and currently plays for the Chiefs
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,108 BunnyBeeHope said: Do any of the teams have any native American players? Click to expand... There are one or two every couple of years, but not many.
BunnyBeeHope said: Do any of the teams have any native American players? Click to expand... There are one or two every couple of years, but not many.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,109 Did the indigenous people of Canada get as rough as in America?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,110 FoxInTheSnow said: The only native players I can think of are hockey players Jonathan Cheechoo and Jordin Tootoo Click to expand... Ethan bear
FoxInTheSnow said: The only native players I can think of are hockey players Jonathan Cheechoo and Jordin Tootoo Click to expand... Ethan bear
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,111 It occurs to me I know very little of Canada's history
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,112 @Craig53m Maddiemoiselle said: Ethan bear Click to expand... Shit how could I forget
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,113 BunnyBeeHope said: I occurs to me I know very little of Canada's history Click to expand... Lol who does, other than Canadians
BunnyBeeHope said: I occurs to me I know very little of Canada's history Click to expand... Lol who does, other than Canadians
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,114 BunnyBeeHope said: Did the indigenous people of Canada get as rough as in America? Click to expand... Yes. Very yes.
BunnyBeeHope said: Did the indigenous people of Canada get as rough as in America? Click to expand... Yes. Very yes.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,115 BunnyBeeHope said: It occurs to me I know very little of Canada's history Click to expand... Me either and I live next door.
BunnyBeeHope said: It occurs to me I know very little of Canada's history Click to expand... Me either and I live next door.
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,116 BunnyBeeHope said: Did the indigenous people of Canada get as rough as in America? Click to expand... Rough?
BunnyBeeHope said: Did the indigenous people of Canada get as rough as in America? Click to expand... Rough?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,117 FoxInTheSnow said: Rough? Click to expand... I believe she means were they treated as badly in Canada as they were in the US
FoxInTheSnow said: Rough? Click to expand... I believe she means were they treated as badly in Canada as they were in the US
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,118 FoxInTheSnow said: Rough? Click to expand... You know the whole genocide and land stealing