Do any of the teams have any native American players?
Maybe?Do any of the teams have any native American players?
NootToot
Probably. The only one I can think of is Jim Thorpe and that was aaaaaages agoDo any of the teams have any native American players?
There are one or two every couple of years, but not many.Do any of the teams have any native American players?
Ethan bearThe only native players I can think of are hockey players
Jonathan Cheechoo and
Jordin Tootoo
Lol who does, other than CanadiansI occurs to me I know very little of Canada's history
Yes. Very yes.Did the indigenous people of Canada get as rough as in America?
Me either and I live next door.It occurs to me I know very little of Canada's history
Rough?Did the indigenous people of Canada get as rough as in America?
I believe she means were they treated as badly in Canada as they were in the USRough?
You know the whole genocide and land stealingRough?