So much football
Still not anywhere near as much as fricking basketballSo much football
Thursday night, Sunday 1pm, 4pm and 815pm, Monday Night and then Sunday 9am when there's London games.So much football
No thank youStill not anywhere near as much as fricking basketball
You want an endless amount of games and games that drag on forever in the final minutes? Watch basketball
I went to see a basketball match in London a couple of years ago, actually had a really good timeStill not anywhere near as much as fricking basketball
You want an endless amount of games and games that drag on forever in the final minutes? Watch basketball
After I sold it so well? Tough roomNo thank you
NBA?I went to see a basketball match in London a couple of years ago, actually had a really good time
I imagine it's much different in person, but I don't intend to find out any time soon lolI went to see a basketball match in London a couple of years ago, actually had a really good time
No, British league London lions against…. SomeoneNBA?
Lol do they?The players in the wnba get free dildos
No there's been dickheads throwing them on the court the last while.Lol do they?
ohNo there's been dickheads throwing them on the court the last while.
oh againOne guy hit a 12 year old kid and got arrested and will probably be registered as a sex offender. Idiot